Thursday, June 15th, 2017 from 9am to 5pm
Yes! Exhibitor’s Guide
The official policies and procedures for exhibitors are outlined in the Exhibitor Policies and Resource Guide but some of the main responsibilities include:
- Setting up your booth before the show opens and tearing down your booth no earlier than 5:30 pm on the day of the show.
- Staffing your booth at all times.
- Providing sufficient insurance to cover your booth.
It’s important to go into the Business to Business Trade Show with a game plan.
To make the most of your experience, consider these ideas:
- Pre-show marketing: Drive customers to your booth by launching a new product or showcasing something new and exciting.
- Set goals for the show, including how many new contacts you hope to make, how many existing customers you hope to meet, and what new resources you can find for your business from the other exhibitors.
- Once the show is over, follow up with post-show contacts. Thank people for visiting your booth and encourage them to do business with you.
Remember, the Business to Business Trade Show serves as an opportunity. It’s up to you and your staff to make the most of it.
The Sunday before the event, the Sun Journal will publish a special insert distributed to approximately 34,000 homes and businesses throughout the greater Lewiston Auburn and Androscoggin County area.
On the day of the event, attendees will be provided a copy of the insert at the registration desk which will highlight exhibiting business.
The insert also includes a map of the trade show floor, brief write-up of exhibitors, local economic development news and a free business card size ad for all exhibitors. The B2B committee also encourages you to do pre-show marketing to alert your customers where to find you during the show.
Yes! There is an optional lunch order section in our Booth Registration form. Indicate how many Ham, Turkey, and/or Veggie options you would like. Provided by a local restaurant, lunches cost $15 a piece and include a sandwich, bottled water, chips, and item of fruit.
No registration required! Just head on over to the concession area of the Androscoggin Bank Colisee. The B2B/LA Metro Chamber After Hours Sponsored by Androscoggin Bank will feature live music from Three Point Jazz, Food samples from local restaurants, Your favorite cocktails and beverages and meeting & mingling in a relaxed atmosphere.
Additional items (optional) that may be of interest include;
- $15.00 per lunch. Provided by a local restaurant, sandwich choice includes ham, turkey, or veggie option. Bottled water, chips, and item of fruit included as well.
- $5.00 per waste basket. Delivered to your booth prior to the start of the show, waste basket includes trash bags and waste disposal throughout the course of the show.
- $25.00 per unit of carpeting. Delivered to your booth prior to the start of the show, carpeting is 4′ wide by 7′ deep and is black in color.
- $25.00 per electronic database. Delivered within 30 days post event, electronic database includes contact information for event attendees (provided a business card has been submitted).
By registering, your booth with include:
- 8’w x 7’d booth.
- 7’ back wall and 30” sides.
- One 6’ table with tablecloth and skirting.
- One 110 volt, 5 amp electrical receptacle within six feet of booth wall with one outlet per exhibitor.
- Two chairs.
- Up to four (4) employee name tags.
- Free wireless internet.
- Free parking.
- Free 1×3 ad in the 2017 Business to Business Trade Show insert published the Sunday before the event by the Sun Journal.
- Opportunity to network with other exhibitors and 1,500 attendees.
Booths are typically assigned a little over a month in advance of the show.
There is parking located in the front and side of the Colisee. We advise parking in the front as the Colisee locks its side and rear doors for security purposes.
Yes. At the bottom of your My Booth Details page you will find a ‘Print Invoice‘ button that will allow you to print your booth payment details.
Basic electricity will be provided to each booth at no additional charge. The electrical hook-up for each booth will be one 5AMP/110V electrical outlet and the receptacle will be within 6 feet of your booth. Keep in mind, this does not necessarily mean that the electrical outlet will be within your booth so you may have to share with your neighbors. Each outlet comes with four (4) plugs while each booth will be allocated one (1) of those plugs.
Please bring any extension cords, multi-outlet power bars, or surge protectors that you need as we are not responsible for damages that may incur due to surges, failures, power outages, etc. Plus, it makes sense to protect your important electronics.
What does 5AMP/110V mean?
This basically means the circuit is enough to handle the draw of lights for your booth, one or two computers and a small- to medium-sized TV/video system.
If you will be bringing additional electronics that will exceed the allocated one (1) plug, please let us know by June 4th in order to accommodate your needs.
Note: If you are bringing something that typically does not plug into a standard wall outlet then you will probably need additional power. If you will be running multiple devices off one outlet (through an extension cord or power strip) we may need to increase your power. Not a problem. Types of equipment that often require additional electricity include: coffee makers, popcorn makers, copiers, printers, saunas, and any other office equipment.
LOAD IN: Wednesday June 14th 12p-8p and Thurs June 15th 6:30am-8:30am
Show Hours: Thursday June 15th 9am-4pm,
After Hours Event Sponsored by Androscoggin Bank 4:30p-6:30p
Load Out: End of Show-8pm